13.8.11

SWAMI VIVEKANANDA WRITES AND INSPIRES US:

LETTERS: 7 & 8
LETTER NO.: 7

My dear……....,*

My brother, we are to light a torch which will shed a lustre over all India.…My brother, no good thing can be done without obstruction. It is only those who persevere to the end that succeed.
I believe that the Satya Yuga (Golden Age) will come when there will be one caste, one Veda, and peace and harmony. This idea of Satya Yuga is what would revivify India. Believe it. One thing is to be done if you can do it.
My greetings to all our friends — for whom I am always praying.

Yours with blessings,

VIVEKANANDA.

*[You may treat this letter as if addressed to you]
               *               *                  *                     *
LETTER NO.: 8

My dear………….,*

Now I tell you a curious fact. Whenever anyone of you is sick, let him himself or anyone of you visualise him in your mind, and mentally say and strongly imagine that he is all right. That will cure him quickly. You can do it even without his knowledge, and even with thousands of miles between you. Remember it and do not be ill any more.
Yours in love,

VIVEKANANDA

*[You may treat this letter as if addressed to you]
Source: The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Volume-5
                 

No comments: